Essential Metals Limited is committed to the safe and efficient exploration of key global demand-driven commodity opportunities including caesium, gold, lithium and nickel to create shareholder wealth through resource generation and project development and operation. To achieve these objectives we act with integrity, honesty and transparency to promote shareholder wealth creation alongside maintaining our environmental, social, governance and safety standards within the organisation and the wider community.
Our Business (Mission)
We are a Western Australian ASX listed exploration and mining company committed to explore, develop and operate mineral projects within world class mineral provinces, with a focus on caesium, gold, lithium and nickel. We are committed to the application of industry best practice in evaluating and developing projects in order to maximise economic value whilst striving to maintain our high standard environmental, social and governance footprint.
Our Commitment (Values)
- We acknowledge that our people are our greatest asset and are therefore committed to providing a safe work environment, promoting ethics, integrity and honesty.
- To maximise returns for our shareholders.
- To promote the ongoing care and protection of the environment within which we operate throughout the life of a project, from exploration through to decommissioning.
- To encourage our suppliers and partners to become part of our commitment to safety and the environment, and to develop a strong social conscience within the communities in which we operate.
- To operate within a strong corporate governance framework of rules, relationships, systems and processes ensuring those charges with governance are held to account.